Mark your calendar and make plans to attend the ADA’s Fiscal Cliff Town Hall Forum.
Saturday December 8th 10:30am – 11:30am
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Newark
420 Willa Rd, Newark DE 19711
I’ll be on the panel speaking up for progressive small businesses. Joining me will be…
- Paul Baumbach
- State Representative, 23rd Representative District
- Founder and Managing Partner, Mallard Advisors (wealth management firm)
- Ian Koski
- Director of Communications, U.S. Senator Chris Coons of Delaware
- Marie Laberge
- President, Delaware National Organization for Women (NOW)
- Assistant Professor of Women & Gender Studies at the University of Delaware (UD)
- Mike Begatto
- Executive Director, Delaware Public Employees Council 81 American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- Former President, State Federation of AFL-CIO, Delaware
- How will the fiscal cliff affect Delawareans?
- What are solutions?
- Learn more about the fiscal cliff and tax fairness.
- Ask the questions that are on your mind.
- Americans for Democratic Action (ADA)